In 2014 my focus was very much on creating interactive elearning and utilising the power of the story through interesting design and technologies. This showed under my five most highly viewed and popular posts for 2014. If you haven’t already, check these out:
- Using digital stories in elearning
- The awesome tool Videoscribe
- Rapid prototype vs storyboard
- Why storytelling should be part of your elearning kit
- 10 steps to create a digital story for elearning
These are also topics I’ve especially enjoyed blogging about. If you would like to hear more on any topic please comment to let me know. Have a wonderful 2015!